David <roer...@inue.uni-stuttgart.de> writes:

> Am 18.09.2015 um 21:21 schrieb Les:
>
>> David,
>>
>> I find your example does not have the arrows inn LyX, but does have
>> them in the PDF output, as yours does. I'm running Linux Mint with LyX
>> 2.0.8.1.
>>
>> Les
>>

> Thanks for confirming this, Les

I used svg in the past and they displayed fine. Maybe look in the
converter sections and define a different converter for svg to png
(because png is used in the preview if I am not mistaken). But this was
on Linux, and now on a Mac, I get the attached pdf - no line or arrows...

The reason is the converter used. It seems that default is to use
svg2pdf and svg2png which does seem to have these problems.

But, on the other hand, if you use rsvg-convert from librsvg, the
conversion works perfectly - both the png and pdf contain the arrows
(see attached).

So the solution seems to be, to change the default converter for svg.

Cheers,

Rainer

Rainer M. Krug
email: Rainer<at>krugs<dot>de