On Sun, 25 Oct 2015 00:41:20 +0300
Nikos Alexandris <n...@nikosalexandris.net> wrote:

> Dear Tufte-LaTeX users,
>
> the example file "tufte-book.lyx" contains an example of the "float:
> Figure*", a full-width figure box.  I can't trace this anywhere in the
> (Insert) menus.
>
> Using LyX Version 2.1.4.  Any help highly appreciated.
>
> Nikos

Not certain this is the answer because I haven't tried it. But in ERT:

\begin{fullwidth}

And between these two ERT commands place your full page float

\end{fullwidth}

Maybe that will work?

Charlie

--
        Registered Linux User:- 329524

        However mean your life is, meet it and live it; do not shun it
        and call it hard names. It is not so bad as you are. It looks
        poorest when you are the richest.....Henry David Thoreau

        Debian GNU/Linux - Magic indeed.