Dear Rich, dear all,

meanwhile I startet trying to use the KOMA-script article class. For me it is
not that easy to search for the proper places in the documentation because it
exists only in English and is very long. I would like to really get into it
when I have really time for it.

Still, I now try to adapt the mentioned class to my wishes. I was not yet able
to achieve the following:

• I would like to have smaller font sizes for the chapters and sections
• have a separate colum for time-entries (I could use margins if needs be)
• I would prefer to have the page number at the top right
• I would like to change the distances between the paragraphs (e.g. 20 pt)

I hope, this makes things a little easier to reproduce. Maybe somebody could
help in one or another case, but I will keep trying to find the right spots in
the documentation also.

Jess