Am 09.09.2017 um 18:00 schrieb jezZiFeR:
Dear Rich, dear all,

meanwhile I startet trying to use the KOMA-script article class. For me it is not that easy to search for the proper places in the documentation because it exists only in English and is very long. I would like to really get into it when I have really time for it.
It is also available in German, if you are more familiar with it

Still, I now try to adapt the mentioned class to my wishes. I was not yet able to achieve the following:

  * I would like to have smaller font sizes for the chapters and sections
  * have a separate colum for time-entries (I could use margins if
    needs be)
  * I would prefer to have the page number at the top right
  * I would like to change the distances between the paragraphs (e.g.
    20 pt)

I hope, this makes things a little easier to reproduce. Maybe somebody could help in one or another case, but I will keep trying to find the right spots in the documentation also.

Jess