To test this new installation program, I let the Miktex update run. I have
no idea what has been updated, but what's for sure is that the compilations
with LyX don't work anymore now ! (messsage : pdflatex program ended with
error).
I did not disable the "Windows defender" antivirus for this installation,
but it was found in a previous trial that this did not affect the problem.