On 04/04/2018 10:57 PM, Scott Kostyshak wrote:
On Wed, Apr 04, 2018 at 04:30:35PM +0000, ll...@writersglen.com wrote:
Hello,

Just a note of hearty thanks to all for support of Lyx and Lyx users. And an
apology if I inadvertently abused list etiquette.
I don't think you did. I am just picky and do not like to leave threads
hanging without knowing whether they're solved or not.

I've attached a piece that I wrote to document the solution to the code listing
problem that I posed on the list. I never would have found the solution without
the lyx-users list and the generous help of Paul Rubin.
As you put in your PDF, Paul is indeed a LyX wizard! He has helped many
users find their way.

Scott
Scott,

Thanks for the wizard line. I got my aerobic workout for the day laughing. I've been on the receiving end of a lot of help from the list (particularly Angus Leeming, back when I was stuck in Windows purgatory). I just have idle time on my hands now that I'm retired.

Paul