Am 06.07.21 um 18:04 schrieb Dr Eberhard Lisse:
Install the fronts concerned.

el

On 2021-07-06 16:37 , Wolfgang Engelmann wrote:

Am 06.07.21 um 16:31 schrieb Kornel Benko:
Am Tue, 6 Jul 2021 16:15:22 +0200
schrieb Wolfgang Engelmann <engelm...@uni-tuebingen.de>:

What is wrong with lyx-way to use requested fonts?
Attached works here. (Used with lyx2.4)

    Kornel

Kornel, would you mind to grade down your lyx file from 2.4 to 2.3.x? I
use 2.3.6 and it can't convert it. Debian has unfortunately not yet
version 2.4 and I can't find the lyx2lyx tool for conversion
Wolfgang

OK, exported to 2.3.x.

    Kornel

This is, what I get in running your file:

! Package fontspec Error: The font "Libertinus Serif" cannot be found.

! Package fontspec Error: The font "Libertinus Sans" cannot be found.

! Package fontspec Error: The font "Anonymous Pro" cannot be found.

May be I have to install Version 2.4?

Wolfgang

Hi el:
 they are installed:
 tlmgr install: package already present: libertinus
same with anonymouspro
Wolfgang

I guess I have to follow Steve's way:

    Find directory containing texlive-fontconfig.conf
From that directory, copy the file to /etc/fonts/conf.avail/09-texlive-fonts.conf
    Make the necessary symlink
    Make your system aware of the preceding two steps
    Reconfigure LyX
    Restart LyX and test

But I do not understand, why. Will try this way tomorrow.

still confused > Wolfgang