On Thu, 14 Oct 2021, Axel Dessecker wrote:

I'm aware what a warning is. This one explicitly tells you what to do: you
have to "run Biber on the file biological-evaluation and rerun LaTeX
afterwards‟. Biber's messages tend to be very helpful in cases where you
don't get the bibliography you want.

Axel,

I exported to LaTeX (pdflatex) and ran pdflatex on the *.tex file. Didn't
know the file to feed to biber.

Now I do, and biber ran to completion without errors.

But after that I'm getting an error re-running pdflatex. It refers to a
runaway argument in a text paragraph. Since this happened on the second run
which has a bibliographic citation at the end the issue might be with that
entry in the database.

I'm looking at that entry after I understand 'runaway argument.'

Thanks,

Rich