Le 02/02/2022 à 09:48, Wolfgang Engelmann via lyx-users a écrit :
I use lyx 2.4.0dev (Debian)
starting lyx from a terminal, selecting a certain document and trying to view it by export pdflua
leads to this in the terminal

wolfgang@Fuji:~/Dokumente/PUBLIKATIONEN-EIGENE/A-SP-2022$ lyx
qt.qpa.xcb: QXcbConnection: XCB error: 5 (BadAtom), sequence: 597, resource id: 0, major code: 20 (GetProperty), minor code: 0
Warning: Failed to produce 1 preview snippet(s)
/usr/include/c++/10/bits/stl_stack.h:274: void std::stack<_Tp, _Sequence>::pop() [with _Tp = int; _Sequence = std::__debug::deque<int, std::allocator<int> >]: Assertion '__builtin_expect(!this->empty(), true)' failed.
Abgebrochen

Wolfgang, could you share the document that causes issues (at least privately)?

The assertion above (I ignore the QXcbConnection stuff for now) means that stack<int>::pop() is called on a stack which is already empty (this methods removes one object from a stack).

In our code, there are two places where such a stack is used: output_latex.cpp (LaTeX output) and output_xhtml.cpp (HTML output).

Since your document is exported to late for LuaLaTeX, it has to be the former.

The place where this pop() method is used (popLanguageName) is related to our use of nested languages. And indeed, it does not check that some language has been saved before pop-ing it.

At this point, having a document that triggers the issue would be very useful. Then I am sure that Jürgen or Enrico will be able to take over.

JMarc