I came to the same conclusion but it does have features that make it easier to
use. The university made its choice I suspect because of the way multiple
authors can collaborate but its not the way I work… with coauthors. I think it
is an easy entry into writing in Latex and there are some lessons there perhaps.
Anyway incredibly pleased all appears to be working well on Mac with latest OS
and 2.4- thank you very much!
Mark
The more we know, the more we realise how little we know.