Your lyx file raises the same error.
The option 'Use non-TeX fonts' cannot be selected, although the required
fontspec package is installed.
As i try to view the pdf rendering i get:

"The external program

xelatex

finished with an error. It is recommended you fix the cause of the external
program's error (check the logs). "

What is xelatex?
I suspect my texlive installation cannot accept spaces in file names and
directories any more.

thank you
p.