On Thu, May 30, 2002 at 01:31:16PM +0200, magni wrote:
> Thanks for your help, to all of you.
> I doubted too that changing the stack size would help, I did it as James
> suggested and it didnt help.
> What I find more irritating is that LyX seems a pretty clean project, with
> many years of refinements. Why should this happen in some unmodified
> templates provided by the program?
> Oh, but possibly it's just me? Can somebody tell me what happens to the rest
> of the world when compiling that template?

It produces error.

A wild guess is that none of the developper uses that template so it got a
bit rotten in the course of events...

Andre'

PS: Please quote only the parts of the message you are refering to.

--
Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security,
will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. (T. Jefferson)