Hi.. I have three documents which have been written in the
article-class. I'm trying to compile all three of them into a book-class
document so that each article-class document would be a separate chapter
in the new document. I don't want to cut and paste the sections from the
three documents since I would like to edit the three article-class
documents separately and so was wondering if there's any way of
"including" all the sections from the three documents in the book-class
document... thus, when I edit any of the three documents, the book-class
document automatically gets updated.. I'd like to include only the
sections from the three docs and ignore the title, author etc.. any way
to do this?

I tried Insert->Include file and Insert File but the former gave lots of
errors and the latter inserts the file (as is) and not a link to it so
it won't update real-time..

Thanks,
nirmal