On Thu, 28 Nov 2002, Nirmal Govind wrote:

> > Yes, it is possible. You probably have some broken latex code in there
> >

> Actually it was giving errors cos of missing packages.. I'd included the
> package color (needed for XFig figures) in each of the three separate
> docs but looks like the final doc that "includes" each of them also
> needs to have color included explicitly... so I guess the preamble of
> the individual docs doesn't get used in the final one when each of them
> is "included"..

Yep, only the preamble of the master document is used (this is actually
quite useful, since it makes it easy for you to have different settings
depending on whether you're printing from the master document or the
single document).

/Christian

--
Christian Ridderström, +46-8-790 91 37           http://www.md.kth.se/~chr