On Mon, Dec 09, 2002 at 04:28:49PM -0300, Osvaldo Fornaro wrote:
> Hi list,

> I just compiled 1.3 with qt frontend without any problem. However math panel
> seems to be a wrong behavior, for example does not permit to select any of
> []{}, etc, except  (). Same as greek letters, arrows, etc. Is it a known
> behavior?

I updated my CVS to the newest one. The math-panel problems have gone. I
have redhat 8 + qt 3.0.5.

I am glad to see the about and preference dialogs. Bug 717 has not been
fixed, (C-M on \alpha causes compiling error.) is it scheduled to be
fixed before 1.3?

Some of my key-bindings do not work and I have to find their new
counterparts: accent-vector, math-row-insert/delete,
math-column-insert/delete, dialog-tabular-insert.

I heard that lyx1.2 is not supposed to be able to read files from 1.3,
is that true? Last time, lyx1.3 messed up my 1.2 file and I had to enter
everything again in 1.2.

I am glad that I can not find any immediate problem and will continue to
test it. It is much better than what I saw last month.

Regards,

--
Bo Peng