Hello,

I've been using Lyx for a while now for my law thesis, and I'm very happy with
it, but I still have a problem.

I have to quote my references on a footnote this way :

"author, nameofbook, wherepublished, year." (plus a bibliography at the end),
but the only thing that Lyx can give me is : "[ 1 ]", or "[ AuthorYear ]",
and produce a biblioraphy at the end.

The problem is that is human sciences there is no choice, we HAVE to use the
first way (quote the entire reference eache time we mention the book, or the
article, in a footnote).

I have found a package called "jurabib", that can help doing this, but I
wondered if there was a way to include the package automatically using Lyx.

I'm sure it would promote a lot Lyx into the human science community, because
we have to use this format (and not the way "[ x ]" + biblio at the end), I
know a lot of persons that would love to see this implemented.

I'm also quiet sure that it would't be very hard to implement.

I'm posting this message to both lists, so that maybe people can talk together
a little, if interested (and if not yet done ;-)

Any help appreciated guys.

By,
Jade.