I notice some undesirable changes in the way that lyx
produces the spanish output:

1) The way that LyX enumerates in spanish is not the
same as in other languages. When I put one list into
another I get:

1. item
   a) item
      1) item
         a' item

instead of:

1. item
   (a) item
      i. item
         A. item

This happens only for spanish, and it doesn't change
if I set the labels with ERT. The only way to get the
usual way (the second one) is to change the language,
for example to portuguese, but I need to write for
spanish speaking people.

2) In a spanish document I get the label "Cuadro" for
a floating table instead of "Tabla". I want to get
"Tabla" again. I am not a LaTeX master, and I can not
understand why such changes for the spanish style of
documents.

PS: I was a KLyX and LyX user until I change to LyX
with Mandrake 9.0. I see many superior features in LyX
1.20, but the two problems listed above are a pain for
me. Why so big changes in the spanish style?

I acknowledge any support. Thanks,

Tomás Revilla