On Mon, Feb 24, 2003 at 04:01:22PM +0100, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

> Chris> On Mon, Feb 24, 2003 at 11:17:25AM +0100, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes
> Chris> wrote:
> >> The qt fronent is non-functional under lyx 1.2.x. Get version 1.3.0
> >> instead.
>
> Chris> Thanks for the info. Alas, 1.3 doesn't compile under OS X due
> Chris> to a bug in its version of gcc.
>
> Indeed. I nearly forgot about this one :(

Yes, so I'm currently stuck -- 1.2.1 crashes when it tries to save, and
1.2.[23] crash when they try to display inline eps.  I was notified that
the latter bug had been addressed, but now it seems that the lyx web and
ftp servers are down, so I can't try out the latest source.
Fortunately, I was able to load the file I needed to work on (an exam
for my students) into 1.2.3 (the first eps occurs several pages in) so I
could export to latex and work on the file in emacs.

Chris Menzel