I have a problem with table insertino in LyX 1.3.2 with QT frontend (overall an
enormous improvement):
The 'insert table' is not shown in the menu. The only table related menu entries are:
edit -> tabular (greyed out), and insert -> floats -> table. My ~./lyx/ui/default.ui
contains a line
        Item "Tabular Material...|b" "dialog-tabular-insert"
in the Menu "insert" section, but this menu item does not show up.

Martijn
-
Physics is a approximate description of a part of the physical phenomena, that are
only a small portion of human perceptions.

H Casimir, Dutch Physicist