On Thu, 2003-07-10 at 00:56, Owen Lucas wrote:
> I some times have a similar problem with the spell checker with lyx
> 1.3.1 and 1.3.2 with xforms 1. Unfortunatly I dont know the solution. I
> think it may be more a glitch in xforms then lyx but I dont know.

Well, same libforms image on the office machine as the home one.

Ah, just tried another test.  Running my office copy of lyx-1.3.1
remotely and displaying on my home machine also produces the problem.
Gotta be something in my X fonts.

--

David L. Johnson

   __o   | It doesn't get any easier, you just go faster.  --Greg LeMond
 _`\(,_  |