Ronald Florence wrote:

I use \renewcommand{\cite}{\footcite} in the preamble with jurabib to
get footnote citations, which endnote.sty puts at the end of the book.
For multiple citations, I need to put the citations inside a footnote,
but \footcite inside a footnote is unacceptable.

How do I define \renewcommand{\cite}{\footcite} to work only when it
is not inside a footnote?  Thanks,

I tried this and couldn't find a workaround - I had to open a footnote and put my citation inside it.

Robin

-- "There are other rules, but you'll find out what those are when you break them." - Blake's 7

Robin Turner
IDMYO
Bilkent Univeritesi
Ankara 06533