Hi Karin,

Am Montag, 13. Oktober 2003 11:02 schrieb Katrin Pietzsch:

> Ah, another thing: when in lyx i do "view -> dvi" lyx pretends to do
> something - but does not produce an output (which would be a .dvi-file
> in the same directory as the original .lyx-file, wouldn't it?)
>
> Any help on this or any ideas where i missed a step when setting up
> LyX/Mac is very, very welcome :)

did You already look at "Bearbeiten" "Einstellungen" "Konverter" (or whatever
it is marked in relation to the language You use, probably "Edit" ...).
What does the converter say about "LaTeX -> DVI"? I guess, it should be
something like "latex $$i" additional Flag "latex".
what about exporting LyX to LaTeX and running LaTeX?
and about the same on pdf, pdflatex ...

Gruß

Micha-E.