----- Original Message ----- From: "Uwe Stöhr" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Stephen Harris" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <lyx-users@lists.lyx.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2005 6:15 PM
Subject: Re: LyX Windows installer and TeXLive

Stephen Harris wrote:

I meant that the reason I didn't test TeXlive2005, ProText, and
the Miktex .iso installs with both installers was because your
installer doesn't display Tex Information, which is one of my
testing criteria and the Angus installer does.

I found the bug now. I simply forgot to ship the "find.exe" from MSYS with my installer.
I'll upload a new version of the installer soon.

regards Uwe

Great! I will test it. TexLive2005 is still on my E: drive,
maybe enough of it to install. Do you still want to see
if your installer works with TexLive2005? I will have
some time later this week, though not the ProTeXt.
Did you run some sort of diff or comparison utility?

Regards,
Stephen