Hi Marcelo,

> Hello,
> I can't to use spellchecker. Accented letters
> and ñ, Ñ are not recognized by ispell, aspell.
> I try to use ispell from command line but
> I can't said nothing to ispell about char
> enconding.
> How I can workaround and get spellcheck
> my lyx file?

If you are a Linux user, you can try starting aspell in console-mode by
entering at the command prompt:

aspell -c --encoding=iso8859-1 filename.lyx

whereby filename.lyx should be replaced by the name of the file to be
spell-checked. This works for me with documents written in Finnish and
containing special characters like ä and ö causing problems when
spellchecking is made in LyX. If your special characters are still not
recognised, you may try other encodings.

Kind regards,
Kimmo