On Wednesday 14 June 2006 01:50 pm, Rich Shepard wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Jun 2006, Steve Litt wrote:
> > I know you didn't learn it in Kopka and Daly's "Guide to LaTeX", because
> > I read that book cover to cover and there were no more than a few
> > sentences on the use of the \let TeX primative.
>
> Steve,
>
>    Have you read Knuth's "TeXbook?"
>
> Rich

Hi Rich,

Not yet. Is it good? Is it hugely confusing? How much does it cost? I see that
it retails for $44.99 and you can get it new for $38.67 at Amazon. Can I get
it used? Where would I get it?

Thanks

SteveT

Steve Litt
Author:
   * Universal Troubleshooting Process courseware
   * Troubleshooting Techniques of the Successful Technologist
   * Manager's Guide to Technical Troubleshooting
   * Twenty Eight Tales of Troubleshooting
   * Rapid Learning: Secret Weapon of the Successful Technologist

http://www.troubleshooters.com/bookstore
http://www.troubleshooters.com/utp/tcourses.htm