nicolas roy wrote:
Dear all,
First sorry for bothering. I should first check in the archive if my
issue was not already discussed, but the webpage of the archived list
does not function.
Up to recently, i had Lyx 1.3.6 and i used several layout (for
mathematics article, with theorem environnments) that i found on
internet (they were some months/years ago available on the Lyx
webpage). Unfortunately, since i updated to 1.4 version, these old layouts do not
function any more. Therefore, the environments of all my old documents
are completely messed-up.
Nevertheless, i read somewhere that lyx 1.4 should automaticaly update
the layouts files.
Does anyone have an idea/comment ??
Thanks, in advance.

In the .../scripts directory of 1.4.x, do you have a Python script named layout2layout? If so, you might try running it manually against your old layouts.

/Paul