Hi

Well, this example file did not work for me with ps2pdf.  So I decided to
try pdflatex and that worked.

Unfortunately pdflatex does not like my real document. When I try to view
the real document I get a message "There was an arror opening this document.
The file is damaged and could not be repaired" when acrobat starts.

Is that because I all my figures are *.eps? Is there a way of fixing this?

I don't realy like pdflatex as it generates large pdf files (my file is
already almost 6MB when generated with ps2pdf) but if that's the only way to
get long captions to wrap, I guess I'll use it.  BTW the long captions did
behave properly before I started using the hyperref package.

And to set the hyperlink anchors I'll use \phantomsection.

Thank you
Leo