Thanks. Your suggestion worked, after changing the primary keyboard
map to null. It works with both the mini-buffer command and through
the Text style -> Customize dialog box.

One more question, is the issue of the options for fontenc and babel
addressed in version 1.5.2?

--
Ernesto Posse
Modelling, Simulation and Design Lab - School of Computer Science