Daniel CLEMENT wrote:
Well apparently this one won't pass with the attachments... I can post
them privately.

OTTH, if someone could send me (possibly off-list) a _working_ example,
I'd like to try and see if it works on my own install too!

I use GMANE's news feed to read the list, and my luck writing directly to others is so-so. If you care to send me the sample document and attachments (including the big one)at rubin AT msu DOT edu, I'll take a look, and also send you a small document with EPS file that works here. I'm having no problems on a Windows PC, but I'll want to test on an Ubuntu box first to make sure it's not related to the platform.

/Paul