Hi,

I am having difficulty figuring out how to convert my references to alphabetical (Harvard style) in preparation of an article. I have been using lyx version 1.4.4, with document class article (REVTeX4), citation style natbib (Author-year) and bibliography style agsm. When I compile however, no references appear and there are question marks where I would like the references to be. Before I was using natbib (numerical) and bibliography style apsrev, which worked fine, can anyone tell me the problem?

Many thanks
Jenny