On Mon, 11 Feb 2008, Rich Shepard wrote:

 Does LyX-1.5.3 support the December 2007 features of Koma-Script 2? I'm
specifically interested in the New! Improved! Whiter! letter class.

  Let me expand by asking if anyone's used the new letter class for a
US-style business letter. I'm trying to figure out how to add a logo on the
top of the first page (when the Logo: environment is selected), and the
order in which letter elements should be placed.

Rich