Hello all,

I have been working with lyx 1.4.4 in windows for more than a year and I always
have been able to solve the mistakes that the program presents.

But now, I have written more than 150 pages (in pdf) and I dont know what it's
happening. The window shows a mistake that I've captured to show you...

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2055/2262086269_a7e9cfc1b1_o.png

The mistake is in the middle of the text and are exactly the same words that I
used in the previous document that in fact works.

¿Any idea? please...

I have been trying different things for more than three days. Maybe do I have
too much images... too much text or something similar?

Thank you in advance