Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> OK, I'll bite: you have a graphics inset in your document that is not
> in Standard environment, but Description environment.

What does it means? All the images are included as a floating, and then centered
with the parragraph configuration (including the code in the preamble doesn't
works).

All are png format... and I havent change anymore...

> Actually, this is just a wild guess.
>
> Concerning the fact that the error is not marked where it should be,
> it is related to the fact that our accounting of source code lines is
> not always correct. I do not remember whether we made some changes
> related to that after 1.4.4, but this happens. If you could determine
> what is the construct in the document that makes the error position
> drift, we would be able to fix it.

I dont know if you are refering to that, but I think the problem began when I
tried to use the parragraph style, a few parragraph upper, but actually I have
delete this, and the mistake continues...