NinaNutz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> But now, I have written more than 150 pages (in pdf) and I dont know what it's
> happening. The window shows a mistake that I've captured to show you...
>
> http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2055/2262086269_a7e9cfc1b1_o.png
>
> The mistake is in the middle of the text and are exactly the same words that I
> used in the previous document that in fact works.

OK, I'll bite: you have a graphics inset in your document that is not
in Standard environment, but Description environment.

Actually, this is just a wild guess.

Concerning the fact that the error is not marked where it should be,
it is related to the fact that our accounting of source code lines is
not always correct. I do not remember whether we made some changes
related to that after 1.4.4, but this happens. If you could determine
what is the construct in the document that makes the error position
drift, we would be able to fix it.

JMarc