On Sun, 22 Jun 2008, Graham Smith wrote:

There's a long thread in this mail list's archives on adding the letterhead (a .pdf file), signature (a .jpg file), and so on. I sent the .lyx file of a working template to Christian for inclusion in the wiki, so that's a resource, too.

I can't actually find this on the Wiki, maybe I need to look harder :-(

It's on my to-do list :-)

This is one of the other arguments I am using for the switch to Lyx, and thanks for the other comments - some useful ideas here.

I suggest that you try it out yourself for a while, makin sure that the majority of tasks are feasiable without to much hassle before your colleaes try it. Otherwise they might get turned off.

Graham

/Christian

--
Christian Ridderström, +46-8-768 39 44            http://www.md.kth.se/~chr