Hi Christian,

How can I make these files visible form the correspondong page Examples/hw-business-paper?
Or put there links to these files?

Is it possible to change the name of my example page to be simply 'hw-business'?

Hi Hellmut,

I'll be happy to help you, but would you mind posting the questions on the users' list? That way others can read my answers as well. It'll also give your example a bit of publicity :-)

Some short tips:
* [[directory with files -> uploads:/Examples/hw-business-paper]]

To rename a page:
* Create a new page, copying the old information
* Delete the old page by replacing it's text with just the word 'delete'

Thanks for your help, i finally made it Examples/HellmutsBusiness

Cheers

Hellmut

--
Dr. Hellmut Weber         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Degenfeldstraße 2         tel   +49-89-3081172