G. Milde wrote:
On 11.07.08, Sebastian Rohrer wrote:
Hi,

I want to use the "achemso" package for the formatting of my bibliography.
I need a specific options, which includes the title of a cited article in the citation. Therefore I have included the following line in my latex preamble

\usepackage[usetitle]{achemso}

"usetitle" is the option that provides the inclusion of the title in the citation.

Lyx uses the achemso citation style but ignores the "usetitle" option. I tried other options of the package and lyx seems to completely ignore them all.

You might try to give the options as "global" options (in the
Document>Settings Tab under the choosen document class).

GM
Thanks a lot for the suggestion, but it won't help...

--
Sebastian Rohrer
AK Baumann - Molecular Modelling Group

38106 Braunschweig