Sebastian Rohrer wrote:
Hi,

I want to use the "achemso" package for the formatting of my bibliography. (http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/achemso/) This package provides citation styles compliant with the rules of the journals of the American Chemical Society (ACS).

I need a specific options, which includes the title of a cited article in the citation. Therefore I have included the following line in my latex preamble

\usepackage[usetitle]{achemso}

"usetitle" is the option that provides the inclusion of the title in the citation.

Lyx uses the achemso citation style but ignores the "usetitle" option. I tried other options of the package and lyx seems to completely ignore them all.

Any hints on what may be the problem? Thanks for any help...

Sebastian

If you View -> Source, does the \usepackage command appear as above (with the option present)? If so, the problem is not with LyX.

/Paul