Waluyo Adi Siswanto wrote:
Hi All

In my presentation [using presentation (beamer) class], I want to put two
logos in every page: One on the top-left (university logo) and another one
on the top-right (research group logo)
How can I do that, or any suggestions to place two different logo images in
every presentation page in the header or footer.

Thank you

You may be able to insert some commands in the preamble, after loading the beamer theme, to modify the header line. If that doesn't work, you'll have to write your own beamer theme (which is not all that hard -- I just cobbled one together for my own presentations). Which theme are you using?

/Paul