On Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 11:21:22AM +0200, Rainer M Krug wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 10:38 AM, Sven Hoexter <s...@timegate.de> wrote:

Hi,

> > Maybe one should note that the latest math manual requires a TeX styles
> > that is not part of Debian and so I would guess it's also not part
> > of Ubuntu. That's not a major showstopper for most people but might be
> > against some kind of backporting policy.
>
> What about adding that one in a second package lyx-data, as several
> other packages are doing?

Bad idea. That's a TeX issue und should be managed with the TeX people.
I'll care for that when this whole xmas party thing is over.
Ideally those missing styles should be distributed with texlive but some
files have license issue or are just too new for the current stable texlive
distribution etc. pp.

Sven
--
If God passed a mic to me to speak