On Monday 26 January 2009 11:07:41 am you wrote:

> 3. There are no keyboard shortcuts for accepting/rejecting changes,
> making the process tedious

When I wrote "Samba Unleashed" there was no such shortcut either. In fact,
when the editor took issue with a sentence, it was posed as a "query", as
in "wouldn't this sentence be better in the past tense?". I would then
respond in one of two ways:

1) Write that I agreed with the query and change the text, or
2) Write that I disagreed with the query, state my reasons, leave the text
alone, and see what the editor said.

Either way there was no need for a shortcut, maybe because I didn't get that
many queries.

SteveT

Steve Litt
Recession Relief Package