On 2009-02-24, Dotan Cohen wrote:
>> Please, explain exactly how you see this..

>> ..then implementing this would me much faster.

>> Where do you set the languages used in toggling ?
>> Should this be stored in the LyX file ?

> I would imagine a button on the toolbar, that would toggle between
> preconfigured input languages. Somewhere in the options these
> languages would be configured.

> Anyone with a language bar on their task bar will be familiar with the
> concept.

I'd rather "outsource" the "Language" setting from Edit>Text Style>Custom
to a separate menu item or dialogue and toggle between the document
language ("Revert" in the current dialogue) and the last-used Language
from the new widget. First time use of the button would pop-up the
Language selector.

Günter