Thank you for elyxer.

Running OS X 10.4.11 Tiger PPC with a Fink installed Python 2.5.2 in
/sw/bin/python.

I dropped a copy of elyxer into /usr/local/bin with the appropriate
owners and permissions.

I tried to process ~60 page document, book class, dozens of PNG
floating graphics, TOC, List of Figures, cross references. It's a
pretty generic technical document.

Lots of errors like this:

Parsing line 3000
Image images3/tweakui/my not found
Image images3/tweakui/internet not found
Error at 3246: \begin_deeper
Error at 3265: \end_deeper

Output html file had no graphics and no TOC.

-- Rich