On Fri, 17 Apr 2009, Niko Schwarz wrote:

need to tar/untar anything. What was REALLY difficult was the .module I had written for the document. It cannot be accessed by a relative path; it needs to be inserted directly into the lyx tree. On OSX, I have to redo the module installation procedure on every update.

Have you reported this? At the very least it sounds like a feature request that you don't want to have to use absolute paths to .module.

regards,
Christian

--
Christian Ridderström                           Mobile: +46-70 687 39 44