Asm_gmail schrieb:

I took hours to do the whole fresh installation steps,

Why that? It takes not longer than 5 minutes here. I haven't said that you should also uninstall MiKTeX. MiKTeX is the LaTeX distribution LyX used and can be left as is. So when you update LyX no LaTeX-packages will be installed as you already have them.

and as you said, the "path" can be updated correctly.

Good to hear.

But I still have some installation problems. I have take many screen shot images, so I think it is better to create a web page.

There are two major problems.
1, configure problem when installation.

This is not bug. LyX uses much more packages than the ones available in the basic MiKTeX installation. Therefore all these packages are installed together with LyX to assure that you have a fully functional LyX. The installation mirror doesn't matter, I've chosen the one with the longest server up time. You can later change it to another one when you like.

2, default tex encoding.

This is not a bug, T1 is not wrong but the correct default setting. T1 is the font encoding and has nothing to do with the font type T1!!! To get correct font encodings for all languages, you have to leave T1, LyX takes care for the cases where this must be changed (for example T2 is for Cyrillic).

regards Uwe