Hi
I am using lyx 1.6.4 with Miktex and adobe acrobat.
When we View - > update -> dvi after the latex runs the dvi window goes to the
page I was viewing last with the updated view, whereas with update pdflatex the
updated file just opens at the first page of the pdf document.
I am working with a document that now is over 300 pages and manually going to
the page being edited to see change in output for pdflatex is very time
consuming.
Is there a way to open the pdf output at the same place as the last time it was
displayed?

I hope I was able to explain my query.

Regards
Vivek