Hallo list, I'd like to understand a fast thing I never considered but am
considering now: is it possible in Lyx or Latex to wrap text around a
picture for real? I mean, in lyx I can do something like that to wrap text
around a picture but, in reality, I wrap it around a square into which
there's the picture. What if I have a transparent PNG and want the text to
wrap REALLY around the picture considering transparency? Looking at this
page:

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/LaTeX/Floats,_Figures_and_Captions

And studying it, sounds to me it's impossible to achieve such a goal, am I
correct?
i'm looking for something like this, in the following page of abiword: "Tight
Image Wrapping"
*
*
*http://www.abisource.com/release-notes/2.4.0.phtml*
*
*
*I'm not trying to do this:*
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/dc/Latex_example_wrapfig_vspace.png
I already know how to do it but that's not what I'm seeking ;)
Greetings,

Luca