Hi
I am typing in a lot of math macros. I wanted to group them together
inside foldable box to improve readability and manageability afforded
by folding the inset box. So I put in a lot of the macros inside Lyx
grey note. However, the output has a lot of new lines and the first
line of my paragraph text starts way down on the page. I noticed from
the content is a macro. Is there a way to remove the extra spacing?
Can I design a custom inset?

example source code:
This is the beginning of the document

\begin{lyxgreyedout}
\global\long\def\velocityY{v}

\end{lyxgreyedout}

The velocity of object is denoted by $\velocityY$

Notice the extra break after the macro definition.

Murtaza Safri