Le 30 déc. 09 à 09:59, Murtaza Safri a écrit :

I am typing in a lot of math macros. I wanted to group them together
inside foldable box to improve readability and manageability afforded
by folding the inset box. So I put in a lot of the macros inside Lyx
grey note. However, the output has a lot of new lines and the first
line of my paragraph text starts way down on the page. I noticed from
the content is a macro. Is there a way to remove the extra spacing?
Can I design a custom inset?

Try to define a branch, and enable it. Then you can insert your macros in
a branch inset.

JMarc