In the Features [1] page the visitor reads, among other details:

"Import and export to many formats (LaTeX, PDF, Postscript, DVI, ASCII,
HTML, OpenDocument, RTF, MS Word, and others) thanks to configurable
converters".

Am I the only LyX user who is having so much trouble to export .lyx
files in these file formats?

Please, let me know how I could export, _without_ the need to search in
the internet for just a simple example, lets say to... M$ Windowz.

Otherwise, this statement is inaccurate (WRT to M$-Word, .odt and .rtf
as well) and should, therefore, be removed from the web-page. For me,
this painless export to .rtf never worked.

Thanks, Nikos

---
http://www.lyx.org/Features